Mission of the job
Mission of the job
The Product Manager implements the marketing strategy of the assigned therapy fields for Belgium/the Netherlands in order to achieve profitable growth, targets and the agreed market share, in line with the B. Braun business, marketing, sales and/or product strategies; in accordance with the Marketing Manager BeNe and the Marketing Director BeNe.
The Product Manager is responsible for building, strengthening and enlarging the B. Braun brand(s) into the assigned market(s).
The Product Manager is responsible for building, and enlarging long-term relationships and partnerships in/outside the hospital, with key opinion leaders, medical (inter)national societies and associations and/or other stakeholder.
Strategy, Planning and Relationship Management
- To compile and share relevant and comprehensive market research, insights and competitor intelligence as support to the Marketing Manager and the Marketing Director defining the
- To compose and implement the yearly therapy-based marketing plan and (pre)-launch plan with clear defined KPI's (analysis, segmentation, targeting, positioning, strategy, marketing-mix, financial projection, implementation planning, campaign management, ...);
- To collaborate with international colleagues in search for new products/market opportunities;
- To draft monthly, quarterly reports on the progress of the activities and expenses based on objective parameters and pro-actively propose corrective actions if KPI's are not met;
- To provide well-grounded forecasts in order to assure smooth logistics and supply;
- To build, maintain and strengthen the relationship and partnership with (inter)national key opinion leaders, medical (inter)national societies and associations;
- To extend B. Braun's brand image, increasing visibility and creating awareness in collaboration with marketing communication;
- To adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethical codes, ensuring communication and implementation.
- To support and assist the sales force actively in order to steer the commercial direction of the organization;
- To develop, undertake and follow-up on inspirational product trainings/e-learnings/congresses for sales team;
- To support the sales team actively, content-wise and in the field as product (& therapy) expert to respond to customer needs;
- To endorse the tender team in order to generate strong winning files;
- To monitor and ensure the complete product life cycle in the assigned therapy fields;
- To collaborate with RA/QA for new registrations and if applicable price/reimbursement submissions.
- Academic Bachelor in Science, Economics (Marketing) or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience within the commercial and/or medical sector
- Experience within the health care environment is a major plus
- Extensive analytical and planning skills
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills - commercial & financial acumen
- Eager for knowledge & documentation
- Presentation & persuasive communication skills
- Strong interaction skills to develop and nurture relevant relationships with key stakeholders as key customers and key opinion leaders
- Mature ability to interact and cooperate with CoE, key supporting departments, cross-functional team members such as inter(national) Therapy Managers, Marketing Communication, Tender Team, RA/QA, Customer Care and Sales
- Professional IT literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent written and spoken French, Dutch and English
- Knowledge of strategic features and functionalities in the assigned therapy fields
- In-depth understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Familiar with the legislative framework in the health care environment is a plus
- Experience with complexity
- Experience in working in a matrix organization (cross-border with company HQ)