Mission of the job
Mission of the job
The Marketing Communication Coordinator (MarCom Coordinator) Digital implements the marketing communication plans as a project coordinator and campaign manager for our brands in Belgium and the Netherlands. All in line with the marketing strategy and plans and in close collaboration with and in agreement by: the Marketing Communication Manager, Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Director and the Corporate Brand Communication Manager.
The MarCom Coordinator Digital provides assistance and support to the MarCom & Marketing team ensuring a smooth organization and running of all MarCom output, in order to increase visibility, awareness and online lead generation of B. Braun Medical, Aesculap Academy® and Elyse brand(s) (for the Netherlands). This with focus on online B2C communication.
- To roll out the strategic MarCom plan and content calendar as a project and campaign coordinator digital including the Aesculap Academy® project calendar;
- To develop and coordinate online marketing communications, digital (SEO/SEA) campaigns, for the content calendar with respect for the proposed deadlines;
- Active collaboration in further development of existing digital online solutions and systems, as well as verification of new ones;
- To observe and analyze communication activities in the B. Braun market environment and trends in communication, particularly in health care;
- To create internal and external briefings, a campaign plan and progress reports;
- To secure the buy-in of the internal (and or external) client for all MarCom output;
- To apply the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) principle together with the internal applicant;
- To attend events where MarCom presence is an add value.
- To collaborate with the Corporate Brand Communication team to ensure the alignment of all MarCom communications, creations and representations with B. Braun standards & corporate guidelines;
- To fulfill an exemplary and advisory role in our corporate branding and branding for Aesculap Academy®;
- To contribute pro-actively to internal newsletters with updates on MarCom activities.
- To support the Product Managers with implementation/update of digital campaigns and projects in line with the B. Braun standards & guidelines and (local) QA/RA requirements;
- To monitor incoming invoices and communication expenses in line with the assigned budget for all therapy fields (including creation of Mdeon requests BE and promo files);
- To provide a valuable back-up and support to the total MarCom team in order to ensure reliability and continuity of the total department.
- To ensure the smooth organization of possible future online events strictly according to B. Braun's compliance guidelines.
- To develop effective working relationships with the Product Managers and the other MarCom Coordinators to ensure an efficient administrative flow and communication in order to find and implement solutions properly;
- The MarCom Coordinator Digital has a close collaboration with: MarCom team (NL and BE), MarCom Manager, Product Managers, Corporate Brand Communication team, Sales Representatives, MarCom Center of Excellence, customers, external partners, media, Compliance, ICT and Marketing Managers.
- Academic Bachelor/HBO level in (online) marketing and/or communication
- Experience in digital campaigns, SEO/SEA and multi-channel (online) communication
- Experience in project-based work
- Experience in working with graphic design software
- Planning and organization
- Creativity and flexibility
- Stress resistant
- Process understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality and customer oriented
- Good knowledge in MS Office package
- Proven working experience with Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Professional, Adobe/Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SAP, Website Monitoring, E-mail marketing and Social Media tools
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch, French (for Belgium) and English skills. German is an asset.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements