Mission of the job
Mission of the job
The Business Developer builds partnerships with Accounts in B2B, within the framework and strategy of B. Braun delivering agreed sales, contribution and substantial market share within the given market potential. The Business Developer creates and maintains productive relationships with decisional and administrative stakeholders on pharmaceutical wholesalers and industrial businesses. The Business Developer creates and utilizes all market opportunities and negotiates designated B2B contracts in approval with the Sales Manager, reaching set business- and financial targets.
- To provide a single information source for HI/large B2B and pharmaceutical wholesalers
- To proactively analyse the market, competition, product and market differentiation in order to create profitable growth, opportunities and partnerships
- To prospect new business and build long-term relationships with large accounts in the B2B market (Direct sales Hospital industries and pharmaceutical wholesalers) through segmentation and territory action plans in order to increase knowledge/insights of the stakeholder’s needs and strategy.
- To define solutions, based upon the needs and strategy of the customer and the market dynamics, in close cooperation with HQ/Marketing/Customer Operations/Sales Manager
- To share responsibility in approval with Sales Manager for contract and price strategy/management within these segments.
- To provide the management, direct colleagues and internal stakeholders (marketing, customer operations and finance) with in-depth qualitative analysis and reports via the known communications channels.
- To develop effective working relationships in order to ensure coherence between local and international marketing strategy.
- To determine, negotiate & close, in collaboration with the Sales Manager the best value-added commercial contracts and partnerships in order to offer & achieve for the customer and the organisation competitive prices & qualitative conditions for assigned product segments.
• Bachelor/Master degree in sciences, marketing, economics, management or similar through relevant experience
• Analytical and target mindset
• Result driven
• Strong influencing & negotiation skills – commercial and acumen
• Strong customer management and problem solving abilities
• Presentation & Persuasive Communication Skills
• Willingness to invest and to be a real team player
• Ideally 3 years of experience in the related markets
• Experience within the B2B market is a plus
• Professional IT Literacy (MS Office)
• Excellent written and spoken Dutch/French and English skills
• Good understanding of B2B customer- and market dynamics
• Experience with complexity
• Experience in working in a matrix organization (cross-border with company HQ)
Sent a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org