Mission of the job
Mission of the job
To provide the best possible services with the HR team to all employees in order to ensure that they feel motivated and competent in the benefit of our company's growth. To support the HR Manager in the administration and implementation of HR systems and operational initiative in order to assure a smooth and efficient running of the HR department.
Compensation & Benefits
To handle the monthly payroll administration, this includes the input of data (absences, personal & professional data); close collaboration with our external payroll offices, in order to make sure employees are paid accurately and on time. To handle the day-to-day administration of all personnel matters, this includes the handling and follow-up of all personnel (i.e. contracts, ...) and insurance files, to be the contact person for all personnel and insurance related questions, in order to assure arapid and comprehensive service towards all employees and clients.
To provide a point of HR access, dealing with queries regarding HR policies and procedures, and being a liaison for employee relations' issues.
Recruitment & Selection
To assist the HR Director and line Managers during all recruitment & selection activities, this includes i.e. sourcing activities, steady and regular contacts with interim agencies, follow-up of invoices and the day-to-day administration of all spontaneous applications, in order to assure a smooth and fast staffing process.
To administratively support the HR Director in all HR processes such as performance management, HR communication, trainings... in order to facilitate the implementation of those processes. To prepare the relevant reportings for the HR Director and Management in order to make sure that the company has up-to-date facts and figures to take the necessary decisions for growth & cost management.
Basic education and technical capacities
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in (Labor) Law, Human Resources, Psychology, ... or equivalent by experience
- IT Literacy (MS Office, ...)
- Minimum of 6 months of relevant experience at an HR department within a commercial company
- Fluent and correct oral and written Dutch and English language skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience with and/or interested in giving clear and convincing presentations
- Good with figures
- Able to analyse and provide concrete advise/reportings
- Relevant knowledge of Social and/or Labor Law is a serious plus
- Up to date expertise on competence & talent management
- Able to work in a changing and complex matrix organisation
- Stress Resistant
- Ready to travel for work if needed (drivers license required)
- Team player
- Open minded
- Diplomatic and discrete
- Very well organised and structured
- Independent and responsible